SketchUp GPU Rendering - A lot of people are interested in using the power of the GPU they use for SketchUp to increase the speed of rendering as well. Check out this article on GP...
Saturday, November 21, 2009
(Self glow applied to television screen)
Self Glow illuminates a surface as if it had light shining on it, without actually making it a light.
* Balance illumination in scene without adding additional lights.
* More realistic signs, monitors and projection devices.
* Faster rendering times.
* Read more
Thursday, November 12, 2009
- Distorted reflections to represent water ripples.
- More Realistic highlights from reflection of light.
- Realistic transparency caused by ripples and reflection of light.